Medicare Supplement Resources
Medicare Supplement insurance plans are plans that fill in the "gaps" in Medicare. There are many resources online for understanding and comparing the plans. Here are a few that we believe to be most helpful:
- Choosing a Medigap Policy: Medicare's guide to comparing and selecting a Medicare Supplement (Medigap) plan.
- Medicare and You: Medicare's guide to Medicare itself (includes 2011 co-pays, deductibles, etc.)
- Medicare Part D: Understanding what Medicare Part D is and how it works.
- Medigap Coverage Chart: Federally-standardized plans chart for what Medicare plans cover and how they work.
- Medigap Quotes: Internal resource for getting Medigap quotes by email.
- Medicare Main Website: Information on Medicare itself and what the various parts of Medicare cover and how they work.
- AM Best: Independent rating agency for insurance companies. Rates companies on financial strength and stability.